As a youngster, Justin considered himself an artist, “Yeah when I was a kid I used to draw stuff all the time.” And as he grew, so did his love for art, design, and music.
“One of the reasons I got into this stuff is because, I’ve always been into music, and I really got into the band Phish, and so Phish was one of the first bands that really started selling concert posters at their shows,”
This is an incredible body of work, and as a screen printer for some twenty-five years in my past, I know how much work these are!
Bravo, Justin Helton!
- Justin Helton Concert Posters • Illustration • Design
- Follow his work on Instagram
- lots and lots and lots of work by Justin … surf
- How about those Jam Cruise tshirts?
- Old crow medicine show – 3-color silkscreen
- Local artist designing for big name musicians